Corporate Trainer – Central Training Department (m/f) Lisbon
We are looking for an excellent Corporate Trainer, to become member of our Central Training Department, to help our employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you have to possess.
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
• Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions;
• Design effective training programs;
• Select and book venues;
• Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc;
• Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos, etc;
• Support and mentor new employees;
• Keep attendance and other records;
• Manage training budgets;
• Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement;
• Monitor employee performance and response to training.
• Graduated in HR or a relevant field;
• Proven experience as corporate trainer;
• Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools;
• Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching;
• Proficient in MS Office (especially PowerPoint); e-learning software is a plus;
• Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills;
• Organizational and time management abilities;
• Critical thinking and decision making;
• Trainer Certification is a plus.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.