Company Apply Now
Tarvel to USA
- Has in-depth understanding of practices and principles of Agile methodologies and real-world experience in implementing agile within different clients. Will successfully guide clients through the challenges of Agile adoption.
- Facilitator: Facilitate the team with the knowledge so that team can start the project.
- Trainer: Provide training to the team on the agile process; training will continue all the time during the project execution on agile and continuous improvement on velocity, quality, processes etc.
- Help in preparing the overall roadmap of the project, meaning he will provide various ideas, suggestions, and strategies.
- Help team by answering any and all questions on the agile process during the project execution; that means agile coach needs to be on the ground so that he can answer the questions immediately.
- Identify project risks and raise them immediately.
- Make the winning strategy according to the ground conditions.
- Mentor: Focusing on people and continuous improvement all the time; provide team a platform for improvement not only during the retrospective but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Identify process issues and provide help to improve them.
Activities to perform:
Languages:Very Good English
About Softtek: Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With 15 Global Delivery Centers in the U.S., Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain, Hungary and India, Softtek helps improve and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Softtek is the creator and a leader of the nearshore industry. For more information on what we do, who we are, and career opportunities, visit www.softtek.com / Follow us @Softtek on Twitter, and be our fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/softtek