Company Apply Now
Panda Trading Systems (Panda TS) specializes in building high-performance, cutting-edge technology for the online financial trading industry.
Our uniqueness is exemplified in three main aspects – advanced technology, uncompromising service, and extensive customized solutions we offer our clients. Among our partners you will find the world’s leading brokers.
Our employee's works with the latest technologies and builds advanced systems using cutting edge technologies.
As a Delivery Manager at Panda Trading system, you will be responsible for:
- Provide delivery assurance of application services for clients through a range of internal and external functions in the following areas: Solution Delivery, Account Management, and Service Design Maintenance and Management responsibilities.
- Accomplished Projects Manager with range of experience implementing and controlling multiple high value assignments.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of projects within budgetary constraints, to specification and on time.
- Building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery -SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities get things done, make things happen
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and /or financial performance
- Communicating across organizational boundaries –from engineers through to senior managers
- Looking out for client’s and our Long-term interests
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Project management skills and experience (minimum 2 years) with International Software/Internet Companies
- Experience working with international customers – A must
- Technical background ideally within Managed Services and the IT industry.
- Knowledge of the following –Systems management platforms, service management solution.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver technical presentations competently.
- Must be commercially aware, able to identify & effectively communicate commercial opportunities.
- Able to produce and deliver relevant and effective training required and necessary both into Managed Services staff and customers where relevant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; good team player; highly motivated self-starter; good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Must aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the center of everything they do.
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure.