English Sales Trainer for Microsoft (m/f) Lisbon
Do you want a thriving career in the technology industry? We need a promising sales trainer for Microsoft! As a sales trainer, you will have the opportunity to facilitate the ongoing training and development of a talented team and use your people skills to motivate the agents to achieve success. Start your future today in an internationally known company.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft is an American multinational and one of the most known technologies companies in the world.
It’s best known for its software products, hardware products, and touchscreen computers. Microsoft aims to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more!
• An international career in a multicultural environment;
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
• Intensive training and constant and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
• Responsible for training delivery and development requirements;
• Provide coaching and development feedback, as well as readiness recommendations;
• Deliver Business, product and Service Knowledge to the team;
• Track performance through student progress monitoring;
• Help outliers develop and maintain high sales and operational performance targets;
• Produce and deliver ad-hoc training sessions;
• Partner with Coaches and Operational Management to identify opportunities for continual development;
• Effectively help manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle;
• Act as a trusted advisor for the hiring process, with active involvement in the assessment of new agents.
• Sales training experience within an IT/call center environment;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Highly skilled in conducting needs analysis and devising custom learning solutions;
• CIPD/NLP/MCT Qualification (or local equivalent) is highly beneficial;
• Knowledge of MS O365, Dynamics, broad Cloud solutions and understanding of our primary competitors;
• Driven to develop people, uncover specific client pain-points and develop relevant solutions;
• Ability to adapt and work under pressure;
• Strong Cultural awareness for the service markets;
• Strategic thinking, and Innovation mindset;
• A successful background in B2B sales;
• Familiarity with the broad business customer and industry challenges.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.