Dutch Trainer (m/f) Lisbon
The Trainer is responsible for developing an onsite training function that will support and drive performance improvement. This person is also responsible for ensuring that our Agent and Team Leader population are trained to highest standard in sales, customer service and (where appropriate) management. Based on training needs analysis, develop effective material and efficient training plans that will drive performance across French market KPIs.
• Support the development and customer operations training function;
• Understand the training needs of the operation;
• Plan, prioritize & schedule all training requirements;
• Create new and develop existing training material;
• Assist Supervisors and Managers with the transition of new recruits onto the floor;
• Ensure training standards of excellence;
• Develop coaching skills across the operation.
• Native Dutch speakers (mandatory);
• Fluency in French is a plus;
• Good knowledge of English, minimum B2 level (mandatory);
• Training experience, preferably in a Contact Center environment (mandatory);
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
• Good Excel and Power Point skills.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.