Intern Tech - Kansas/Western Missouri
Responsible for actively participating in the learning process in order to become proficient in providing high quality repairs and/or rebuilds in order to respond to customer needs in a positive and timely manner and to ensure maximum value for work performed. Continue to grow and develop mechanical skills and abilities.
- Engage and participate in learning.
- Learn, grow and develop skills to: Perform all levels of repair and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment. Remove and install parts, disassemble and assemble components, and test and adjust assemblies with minimal supervision. Diagnose and troubleshoot problems, give recommendations for repairs and make all critical machine and engine repairs and adjustments. Test and verify correct operation of all repairs and adjustments
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers on their repairs.
- Complete all necessary documentation and follow up as required in a timely, orderly manner.
- Maintain work area, tools, and equipment to promote a clean and safe environment.
- Create a work environment that is considerate of the customer’s needs.
- Work overtime as needed.
Must be able to read and comprehend specifications, service and parts literature, technical bulletins and other related publications. Must be able to communicate thoughts and ideas in both verbal and written form. Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software – with training. Positive customer service. Basic mechanical knowledge. General knowledge of basic hand tools, air tools, precision measuring tools and instruments, diagnostic software, cranes and rigging equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity