Manager for IT Project Management (AYA11913)
Company Apply Now
Key Result Area Accountabilities Execution & Planning
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
Support & Administration
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Standards for Measuring Success
- SLA Adherence for tickets and issues
- Audit and Compliance
- Adherence to reporting and tracking requirements
Tools & Resources required
- Standard office
- Computer equipment
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Proficient at multi-tasking with excellent keyboard skills
- Good knowledge of software and hardware products
- (ASK Framework)
- Customer Focus
- Communication and Interaction skills
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Team Player
- Analytical Skills
- Keen attention to detail.
- Technical Management
- Technical Understanding
- Analyzing Information
- Informing Others
- Managing Budgets
- Organized and efficient in work processes
- Strategic in approach: understands and addresses inter-dependencies and real issues
- Clear definition of requirements (tested by real customer requirements) and timetables
- Experience managing to deliverables and milestones: on time/within budget/meeting business needs
- Ability to manage troubled teams/projects and bring them to success
- Proven experience with projects of similar size and scope
Minimum of 3-6 years Project Management experience; Relevant tertiary and/or professional qualifications or equivalent experience in an Enterprise environment.