Contract Management Procurement Advisor
We are Bombardier
Get on board we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Contract Management Advisor
You will manage Contract Database and Contract Management process within Procurement, including the storage and administration of IGS Contracts and Framework Agreements. You will also manage specific Contracts or Framework Agreements with external suppliers negotiated by Procurement for Bombardier Transportation. You will ensure that Contracts or Framework Agreements are in line with Bombardier Transportation Legal Directives and Procurement Processes.
You will monitor of supplier compliance to agreed contract such as invoiced price against contracts, performance, delivery, provide legal input for claim management of contracts and advice on potential risks associated to performance of contracts.
- Support Procurement organization in preparing negotiations, claims or supplier reviews
- Benchmark of BT contracts vs other best in class contracts to ensure BT reaches optimal conditions
- Ensure effective communication and customer focused behaviour
- Deal with complex customer queries in an efficient and professional mannera
- Legal, Audit or Business studies bachelor’s degree level
- Good experience with contracting and strong legal/audit background. At least 2 years with an Audit company or legal service provider
- Understanding of procurement processes
- High level of communication skills in English and other language(s) would be a plus preferably German
- Strong analytical and commercial skills, legal compliance mind-set, interested in negotiations and supplier contractual performance
Why work for us?
Located in the heart of the city, the Procurement Center offers unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth, whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change or a fresh graduate looking for a start.
Join us and grow your career while you take advantage of our office perks, flexible hours and enthusiastic teams! We have prepared a consistent flexible benefits package, where you can choose what fits you best.
Your ideas move people!