Share this Job IS Procurement Advisor
We are Bombardier
Get on board we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is a global engineering company that is shaping the evolution of mobility. We have a rich heritage behind us, but it is our innovative approach that puts us at the forefront of our industry. At the heart of everything are our employees and our suppliers, with whom mobility truly begins.
Our Global Procurement Centre (GPC) in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
Advisor IS Catalog & Request Management
You will have to manage day-to-day IS catalogs and service requests keeping the lead times short and fostering standard services being a building block of our sourcing strategy.
- Set-up and administer internal and external electronic catalogs
- Create standard and non-standard services in the catalogue according to the requirements from service owners
- Govern regular updates and release IS catalogs before going live
- Regular update of Service catalog items with the respective Service manager
- Create desktop procedures to describe all activities performed by catalogue team
- Testing of the new services that have been implemented and analysis of the results
- Implement the changes that are needed after testing and provide feedback to service owner
- Come up with improvements to the catalogue services according to the feedback received from users
- Track user satisfaction
- Manage master data (e.g. material groups, approver groups) and workflows of request management
- Control request queues in order to keep cycle times short
- Maintenance of catalogue data related to financial figures or accounting details
- Provide training to specialized requesters and other BT employees who will be using the catalogue on a regular basis and maintain training materials
- Provide support for all catalogue issues to these users
- Administrate the communication to all users
- Perform Catalog and Request Management reporting
- Business Studies, IT Studies or Bachelor Degree
- English – at a proficient level; any other European language would be an advantage
- 3 years relevant experience;
- Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
Your ideas move people!