Calling all experienced Accounting candidates looking to make a move! ZIO is looking for an Accounting Clerk.
- Do you wish to pave the way for accounting excellence by establishing well thought out practices and procedures?
- Are you willing to be held accountable for the maintaining and tracking invoices?
- Are you able to manage with multiple task and not miss any of the small details?
- Do you have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and self-betterment?
If you answered Yes to these questions and you are looking for opportunities to join a growing company, ZIO is what you are looking for.
Sophisticated Technology – Simplified! This describes ZIO and the building technologies we deliver. To accomplish this, we all work as a team and everyone is dedicated to quality of the highest level. Every project must be better than the one before and “Good Enough” doesn’t exist. We haven’t won all our awards by allowing mediocrity. However, ZIO recognizes that with this intensity there must also be a balance. We ask that everyone focus on a healthy Life-Work balance; that is, they should put their life before their work.
The Accounting Clerk reviews all vendor vouchers for appropriate Purchase Order, cost allocation, pricing, and approval prior to payment. Invoices clients, process credit card and cash payments, process payroll, obtain payroll information as required. Ensures that all files are maintained electronically and documentation is thorough and accurate, in accordance with company procedures. Achieves collection goals while maintaining a professional relationship with all clients. Produces high-quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines and procedures. Assists with month-end closing.
ZIO believes that the key to keeping great talent is treating them well. We realize it isn’t all about the money. Some of the benefits we offer:
- Paid Training & Semi-annual individual development planning
- Retirement Matching
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Company events such as go-kart racing, bowling, beer tasting on a quarterly basis
- Profit sharing
To be honest, not everyone is suitable for ZIO’s culture. If you are afraid of hard work or blame others, this isn’t an opportunity for you. But, if you believe your work is a personal reflection of yourself, you hate losing, and you have a passion for constant learning then you should apply now. ZIO is going places and we need great people like you to get there.
ZIO is EEO M/F/Disability/Veteran and Drug-Free Workplace.