Service Support Coordinator - Sedalia, MO
Perform administrative duties for Service Managers or Shop Managers to assist in the day to-day operations ofthe department.
All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Principles Statements and will include the following:
This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Greet customers, answer phones and assist as needed. Sort, deliver mail, faxes and invoices within the assigned area. Order and keep inventory on office supplies (if applicable). Perform other general clerical/administrative duties
- Open and maintain work orders and segments; have accountability for proper coding of labor, warranty codes and Time Requirement Guide times for technicians.
- Assist with communication of repair requests between sales and service.
- Enter machine shipping and receiving information as required.
- Process service related purchase orders.
- Process cash work orders and other invoices.
- Assist with repair quoting, and scheduling.
- Assist with maintenance of labor entries and monthly work orders.
- Assist shop managers with all service report functions.
- Assist with all PIP/PSP for complete and timely matter of contacting customers and scheduling of such task. Compile and process Goodwills.
- Assist with maintenance and dispatch of Foley Maintenance Agreements.
- Process manufacturer’s information as required.
- Ability to prepare reports as needed and answer questions from managers and employees. - Strong computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software – with training. - Must possess strong organizational and process management skills. - Able to take on special projects and complete within the time allotted.
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent, from two-year college or technical school; or one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in delivering positive customer service/interaction.
- Previous experience in the shop environment is helpful.
- Possess prior knowledge of the industry and/or warranty and its equipment is preferred.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity