Tired of being an office dweller? Ready to take on engineering projects that allow you to travel the world? Work on custom Manufacturing Execution Systems and Process Control Solutions that no one else does for some of the world’s largest manufacturers.
We are looking for individuals that have PLC programming experience, enjoy high travel and are passionate about all things manufacturing technology.
Upcoming projects include the possibility of travel to Brazil, UK, Mexico, Thailand, Italy, India, Spain and throughout the U.S.
We have created several Project Engineering roles for both senior and entry-level controls engineers to apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process. As a key member of our MES/FIS team, you will work closely with our customers to understand their manufacturing and automation goals. Your efforts will be project based so you will not do the same thing every day as you partner with our Fortune 500 customers applying innovative quality improvements. Ongoing international and domestic travel, up to 100% at times. This will vary by the project. With extensive travel, we provide additional compensation and incentives.
Your typical day will look like this:
- Working closely with the Project Manager, to identify project requirements, specs, timelines and customer expectations
- Apply advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process
- Construct new PLC programs from scratch as well as troubleshoot, debug and enhance others
- Integrate PLC’s, Operator Stations, DC torque tools, Bar Code Scanners, Pick-to-Light Systems and other tools into the manufacturing process
- Collaborate with our talented engineering team and skilled trades to integrate Process Control; Error Proofing; Visual Control, Operation Process in a plant environment
- Make the world MES/FIS a better place by saving our customers millions of dollars
This role is perfect for you if you have:
- BS in Electrical, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience working in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Several years of experience with Rockwell or Siemens PLC’s
- Experience with communication networks, SCADA a plus
- Experience with hardware design such as panel layout or industrial controls
- Great communication skills and can explain just about anything to anyone
- A desire to work independently, like not having to be in the office all of the time, and enjoy a change of scenery with extensive and ongoing travel
RedViking is a leader in creating and deploying innovative engineered solutions for those who pursue world class manufacturing. More than controls for over 30 years, RedViking offers leading-edge test systems, complete systems integration, project management, engineering design, and machine build services to help companies realize productivity gains and improve the quality of their manufactured products. Check us out at RedViking.com
· Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner!
· Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner!
· Engineering Leaders < 40!
Our benefits: We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Accounts , 401(k) matching, PTO, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus, wellness programs, and casual Fridays. We also have an on-site cafeteria, dry cleaning, workout facility with towel service and a game room.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.