Electrical Engineer Entry Level (US$60K - US$75K/year)
Company Apply Now
Many Electrical Engineering jobs involve sitting at a computer, entering design parameters into software, unrealistic timelines, and not as much fun as you have hoped for. This is not the case in Duncan Electrics. Performing EMC testing at Duncan Electrics is like enjoying the most interesting, hands-on, laboratory experimentation parts of your college courses, every day.
• Receive training on and perform conducted/radiated radio frequency (RF) emissions/susceptibility testing.
• Test a wide range of cutting edge electronic equipment
• Become an expert on electromagnetic phenomena, including RF, electrostatic discharge (ESD), magnetic fields, and more
• Troubleshoot test failures and assist customers with design modifications
• Assist lab manager with related tasks
• BS in Electrical Engineering
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday
• Occasional 2nd shift and evening/weekend overtime