IT Project Manager (m/f) Lisbon
IT Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the planning and control of IT related projects. IT Project Manager is responsible to ensure that all phases of IT projects life cycle are properly planned, coordinated, monitored, logged and tracked appropriately.
• Apply existing strategies to balance the elements of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and resources;
• Build relationships in order to collaborate effectively;
• Ensure project outputs are consistently high-quality deliverables, on time and within budget to all business objectives;
• Establish effective stakeholder management with business and front line organizations;
• Maintain documentation as required by the development process;
• Partner with appropriate functional leaders to manage resources for projects, including requesting and releasing;
• Lead daily/weekly meetings;
• Perform weekly report generation.
• Education background in Computer Engineering;
• One or two years of experience as an IT project manager, using PM methodologies;
• Ability to plan, analyze and design objectives;
• Ability to assess and control risks;
• Ability to estimate and allocate resources;
• Ability to organize work through assigning tasks and directing activities;
• Ability to analyze results based on the achieved value;
• Professional presentation and excellent customer service skills are an absolute requirement;
• Experience in software development methodologies including waterfall and iterative;
• Both fluent in Portuguese and English (at least C1 level is obligatory).
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.