Business Intelligence Developer (m/f) Lisbon
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible to analyze the needs of Teleperformance’s clients and then design tools which would meet their needs. You will be crafting amazing applications and tuning integrations inside a team where everyone’s opinion counts. You will promote and encourage the development of projects that represent added value to the company.
We are looking for thinkers and doers, creative and motivated people who are not afraid of facing challenges and who want to be on the cutting edge of finding new uses for technology.
• Tuning integrations between applications through Microsoft Business Intelligence tools;
• Work with database queries mainly Microsoft SQL Server;
• Analyze, design solutions and solve technical problems;
• Work on many different projects for our internal and external clients;
• Work close with operations to assure all the client needs;
• Interact with other departments in order to improve and/or maximize the projects results;
• Be an active part in the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovation methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions)
• Fluent Portuguese speakers;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position;
• Previous experience with Microsoft SQL Server (queries, design and optimization) and ETL Processes;
• Experience with Business Intelligence processes and data warehousing concepts;
• Experience in SSIS and SSAS;
• Experience with Power BI is a plus;
• Experience with Scrum methodologies is a plus;
• Problem solving attitude and target oriented;
• A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills;
• High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge;
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Facilities centrally located with an excellent public transportation offer and with canteen included;
• Private Health Insurance;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.