Assistant Contact Center Manager (m/f) Lisbon
The ACM (Assistant Contact Center Manager) is a floor manager, taking immediate management decisions on the call center floor to drive the KPIs. He/she coordinates a team of Supervisors, being responsible for their motivation, training and development. He/she reports to the Contact Center Manager and interacts with the corporate client to report the team’s results.
• Manage a team of Team Leaders, monitor their performance, work on their development and provide them with training and support;
• Analyze and report main results and KPIs to the Call Center Manager and to the client;
• Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
• Ensure the correct implementation of the standard processes and procedures.
• Fluency in English (minimum C1);
• Fluency in another language (PT, FR, ES, IT);
• Experience as an ACM or Senior Supervisor;
• Strong experience of people management;
• Great communication skills;
• Maturity, dynamism and team spirit;
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Facilities centrally located with an excellent public transportation offer and with canteen included;
• Private health insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.