Talent Researcher (m/f) Lisbon
The Talent Researcher will be a thought partner to experienced professional Recruiters responsible for designing creative sourcing strategies, identifying, attracting and short-listing qualified experienced professional candidates for senior level positions at Teleperformance Portugal.
This is a strategically important role for the Talent Search Team, with responsibilities ranging from extensive talent mapping and competitive intelligence gathering to targeted research supporting direct sourcing for high volume hiring. Your hiring represents an exciting stage in the development of broader recruiting model, and you will have a unique opportunity to have broad impact in a really fast growing company.
The Talent Researcher will determine parameters for prioritizing and build profiles of targeted individuals, ensuring Recruiters have a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates.
• Networking and mapping the market both on an national and international level;
• Defining target lists adequate to each Recruitment process;
• Researching targeted structures;
• Headhunting potential candidates;
• Screening candidates;
• Shortlisting the best candidates;
• Assisting the team in other Recruitment & Selection activities.
• Native Portuguese speakers;
• Fluency in English (minimum C1);
• Bachelor’s degree – Psychology, Human Resources or related fields are a plus;
• Goal driven and self-sufficient with the ability to proactively take initiative and work with minimal direction;
• Strong interpersonal, communication and team skills; ability to build working relationships with candidates and recruiting colleagues;
• Flexible and creative;
• Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment.
• A career in a multicultural environment;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Private health insurance;
• Free language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.