Senior Project Engineer
Are you ready to create custom Manufacturing Execution Systems and Process Control Solutions that no one else does?
Would you like to work with some of the world’s largest manufacturers?
We have created several Project Engineering roles for both senior and entry level professionals. You will be a key member of our MES Integration Error Proofing Team, helping us continue to exceed our customer’s expectations by creating unique engineering solutions. In this position you will work closely with our customer to understand their manufacturing and automation goals. You will be required to communicate, troubleshoot and support Error Proofing and innovative quality improvements. We are looking for individuals that have some PLC programming experience, enjoy travel and are passionate about all things manufacturing technology. Travel varies by the project, typically 10% - 40%.
Your typical day will look like this:
- Identify project requirements, specs, time lines and customer expectations and use advanced technology to configure, control and monitor the manufacturing process
- Integrate PLC’s, Operator Stations, DC torque tools, bar code scanners, pick to lights and other similar tools into the manufacturing process.
- Collaborate with our talented multi-discipline team of engineers and skilled trades to integrate In-Station Process Control (ISPC); Error Proofing; Visual Control, Operation Process and other systems in a plant environment
- Make the world of FIS/MES a better place by saving our customers millions of dollars
This role is perfect for you if you:
- Have a BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Have some experience working in a plant environment with industrial control systems
- Have a unique blend of PLC and Computer Networking skills.
- Experience with SQL and XML a huge plus
- Thrive working on complex projects
- Are motivated, flexible, have a sense of urgency and versatility in order to make a substantial contribution to the team’s success
- Communicate clearly, write well, and can explain just about anything to anyone
- Are self-directed, like not having to be in the office all of the time, and enjoy a change of scenery with 10% - 40% travel including international locations
RedViking is a leader in creating and deploying innovative engineered solutions for those who pursue world class manufacturing. More than controls for over 30 years, RedViking offers leading edge test systems, complete systems integration, project management, engineering design and machine build services to help companies realize productivity gains and improve the quality of their manufactured products. Check us out at RedViking.com
· Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner!
· Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner!
· Engineering Leaders < 40!
Our benefits: We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Accounts , 401(k) matching, PTO, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus, wellness programs, and casual Fridays. We also have an on-site cafeteria, dry cleaning, workout facility with towel service and a game room.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.