Controller (Ability to be based out of Wichita, KS. or Kansas City, MO.)
As a Controller, you will oversee the Accounting department to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. The Controller will work closely with the CFO to provide management with timely reviews of the Company’s financial status and progress in various programs and activities.
- Expect and encourage high performance by managing and developing the accounting staff and departmental processes
- Manage the close process to deliver timely and accurate financial information monthly, quarterly and annually
- Manage the annual external audit process including review of all audit workpapers, interface with external audit team, and implement recommendations resulting from audit findings
- Develop and maintain accounting and internal control policies, procedures, and systems to ensure data integrity and accuracy, and ensure that assets are protected
- Manage the Company’s general ledger system and its interface. Serve as accounting lead for system upgrades and implementations.
- Collaborate with management to create yearly objectives, business plans and goals for the department
Our Ideal Candidate
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
At least 5 years of Controller experience for a middle to large organization
At least 5 years of people management
Experience completing and managing the monthly and annual close cycle
Served as primary person responsible for managing the annual audit with outside firm
What will put you ahead:
- An advanced degree
- Experience at a private company
- Industry knowledge
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. For more information, click here. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.