Denton, Texas, United States
Manufacturing and Production, Other, assembly, General Laborer, fabrication
Assembly associates will be assembling rear, left and right wall of the cab.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to read build papers, work instruction, drawings, or other assembly instructions.
- Production jobs requiring special processes will include additional specific training requirements.
- Ability to read container labels and shipping paperwork.
- Ability to use basic math such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Perform all Required tasks involved in the assembling of metal, fiberglass, or plastic parts according to build papers, work instruction, and other assembly instructions.
- Use a drill, routers, sanders, air wrenches, gluing equipment, and other hand tools as required.
- Mark or identify parts according to the appropriate work instructions.
- Package parts for shipping.
- Perform Productions inspection of work performed prior to shipment.
- Keep an accurate record of parts produced.
- Follow housekeeping guidelines, for the work area.