Oracle PBCS Administrator
Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an Oracle PBCS Administrator! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Oracle PBCS Administrator is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and enhancing the Oracle application for forecasting, budgeting, and reporting. This position will have full responsibility for the overall architecture, security, and standards for Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS). This position is expected to interact and work closely with members of the Finance team globally and other internal stakeholders to provide PBCS user support, training, and reporting.
• Assume full responsibility to overall architecture, security, and standards for Oracle PBCS.
• Set up, monitor, and close PBCS for each forecast, budget, and month-end cycle.
• Design, implement, and maintain third party software connections and integrations to PBCS to support various business needs.
• Identify application inefficiencies, generate possible solutions, test and implement improvements.
• Investigate ERP data mapping issues and conduct routine maintenance.
• Provide user support and trouble-shoot a wide variety of issues.
• Provide global user training on PBCS and Smart View.
• Maintain and update all PBCS documentation including process documents and training guides.
• Responsible for change management and release process of Oracle PBCS.
• Provide quality and timely communication regarding system status.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Oracle PBCS functionality, customization, and integration.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Information Technology or a related field is required.
• 4+ years of experience in financial business analysis is required.
• Experience with Hyperion Planning and/or Oracle PBCS, Essbase, and Smart View is required.
• Experience with NetSuite preferred.
• Experience with financial processes including financial close, forecasting, and budgeting strongly preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information and see the big picture while effectively managing details.
• An understanding of database structures.
• Must have a meticulous attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and strong sense of ownership.
• Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet time-sensitive deadlines, and work well through ambiguity and complexity.
• Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with a diverse group of colleagues and end-users.
• Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.