Service Support Coordinator - Salina, KS
Our Service Support Coordinators assist our Service and Shop Managers to keep the shop functioning efficiently and safely. Your job as the Service Support Coordinator is to oversee the creation, ongoing maintenance and closure of work orders.
What you will do in this job:
- Open and close service work orders
- Apply accounting and warranty codes to work orders
- Proofread and review technician service notes to ensure customer accuracy
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ability to communication well both verbally and written
- Strong computer skills – accurate typing, basic Excel knowledge
- Strong ability to prioritize workload
What will put you ahead:
- Basic knowledge of Industry
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, vacation and wellness days
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.