Company Apply Now
Our Team at Guadalajara is growing!
Be part of the Team.
The candidate will be responsible for effectively matching invoices to purchase orders that are in the system. The ideal candidate would be well organized, detail oriented with excellent communication skills, and able to work independently. Must possess good computer skills as well as be a team player with a positive attitude. Previous professional experience using Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and Outlook is a must.
- Provide excellent, timely, accurate, and professional customer service
- Effectively match invoices to current orders in the system
- Review orders for accuracy and apply cuts and/or price changes, if applicable
- Enter orders into an order entry system, if applicable
- Prioritize/manage incoming emails
- Communicate openly with the internal team to resolve inquires
- Follow-up with team members on invoice requests
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
If you are interested send us your resume.