New Business Sales Manager - Manufacturing Solutions
Were you born to sell? Do you love winning? We are looking for someone that goes above and beyond quotas and is always hot on the trail of their next big deal.
What you will be doing: Establish and maintain profitable relationships with aerospace, defense, automotive, commercial vehicles and heavy equipment customers to promote RedViking custom engineering solutions. Align our manufacturing solutions value proposition with client’s expectations in order to actively acquire and close new business. Your primary role will be to prospect new accounts and develop a sales plan focused on strategic customer relationships while achieving sales goals and targets.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of successful new business and sales background in manufacturing with a blend of skills and experience in the markets listed above and an emphasis on custom engineering
- Demonstrated record of meeting or exceeding quotas and developing sales strategies
- Strong prospecting skills, proven ability to cultivate new and sustaining customer relationships
- Background in manufacturing, high-technology, or with advanced capital equipment
- Strong influence management, negotiation, leadership, and assertiveness skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently, set priorities and manage time, home office option, weekly Plymouth based meetings
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Strong MS Office and CRM skills, preferably Salesforce
- Regional sales background – travel up to 50%, domestic and international
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, International Traffic in Arms Regulations require that applicants are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer and do not require sponsorship for an employment visa now or in the future
RedViking is a leader in creating and deploying innovative engineered solutions for those who pursue world class manufacturing. More than controls for over 30 years, RedViking offers leading edge test systems, complete systems integration, project management, engineering design and machine build services to help companies realize productivity gains and improve the quality of their manufactured products. Check us out at RedViking.com
Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner!
Crain's Cool Places to Work Winner!
Engineering Leaders < 40!
We take care of our employees! We offer excellent insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage as well as flexible health and dependent care accounts, Health Savings Accounts , 401(k) matching, generous PTO, bonus eligibility, extended hours and travel compensation, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonus, wellness programs, and casual Fridays. We also have an on-site cafeteria, dry cleaning, workout facility with towel service and a game room.
Our employees are front and center. We have little to no turnover and attribute our ability to retain employees on a culture devoted to innovation and transparency. With regular open book and town hall meetings, our leadership makes sure that everyone is on the same page about the company’s purpose, strategy, values and goals. RedViking gives back by not only making sure manufacturing jobs stay in America but also taking care of our community with paid time off to volunteer. We balance hard work with a laid-back work environment that includes chili cook-offs, pancake breakfasts, company picnic, holiday parties, wellness programs and classes. Simply said, our employees like it here. Be a part of our winning team and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.