Accounts Payable Associate - 106481
Company Apply Now
Come join our client's growing Accounting Team at their Corporate Office in State College! The right candidate for the Accounts Payable Associate position must thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and value accuracy and timeliness.
The Accounts Payable Associate will focus on:
- Data entry
- Entering invoice details
- Processing and mailing checks
- Correspondence with hotels and vendors
- Basic troubleshooting
- Any side projects as needed
- Prior Accounts Payable experience is preferred, but our client will train the right candidate.
- Solid computer skills. Experience with Peoplesoft and Oracle Fusion accounting software is a plus.
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume (must be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf form).