Company Apply Now
Under immediate supervision, installs sub-assemblies into Schwarze product to form structural assemblies of sweepers, partially or completely, for the assembly line. Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or by following manuals and diagrams. Uses hand tools, power wrenches, gauges, and power tools, to perform operations on the assembly line
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Sets up job by locating parts and correct job numbers.
- Installs hydraulic and electrical components.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, spaced clips, rivets, cotter pins or other fasteners using hand tools and portable power pneumatic tools (i.e. impact wrench).
- Positions and bolts engine block components to truck body using wrenches hammer and power hoist.
- Assembles truck body of unit and preps hopper.
- Bolts sub-assemblies, power module, fan housing, set fan clearance to engine, using torque wrench and other hand tools.
- May remove small quantities of metal with hand files and pneumatic tools to produce close fit between parts.
- May operate drills or riveting machines or hydraulic crimping machine to assist in assembly operation.
- Identify and distribute parts to proper location.
- May operate forklift and crane/hoist.
- Required to accurately record work order information and inventory transactions. Assist with inventory corrections as needed.
Send resume with proper Diesel Mechanic skills and experience for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time