Company Apply Now
- 5 PTO days (free days) per year
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4% Savings Fund
- $1000 food stamps per month
- 100% payroll
- 21 day of christmas bonus
- Mexican Law Benefits and more.
- Knowledge of unix and Linux os administration
- understanding of virtualization, DNS, and basic web application technologies
- Ability to run diagnostics and to troubleshoot linux systems
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and Networking including nats, vips, and load balancing
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools such as nagios or sitiescope
- Experience in working in a 24X7X365 NOC environment preffered
- Juniper Netscreen/ISG and F5 load balancer
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands is a new media company that operates online media, community, and e-commerce websites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses Internet software and social media applications. In its Consumer Internet Division, Internet Brands owns and operates more than 200 principal websites in seven categories. The company currently attracts, on average, more than 80 million unique visitors per month viewing 715 million pages, with 97% of the network's audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.