Ruby On Rails-Internet Brands
Company Apply Now
- 5 PTO days (free days) per year
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4% Savings Fund
- $1000 food stamps per month
- 100% payroll
- 21 day of christmas bonus
- Mexican Law Benefits and more.
- 5 years of experience developing web apps in Ruby/Rails
- Experiencve as the primary owner/developer of several components or features
- Strong development principles, including experience with testing and TDD, object-oriented design, and higher-level system design
- Constantly growing and finding small ways to improve all the work you and your teammates do.
- Passion about building using Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills. (Seriously! We’re not just saying that. As a remote developer, your ability to communicate clearly in speaking and writing with your team members and other stakeholders is critical to being successful in your position.)
- Contributed to or maintained open-source projects (Send us your GitHub profile!)
- Experience transforming large Rails apps into a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- Passion for quality. Taking pride in keeping your bug count low and your code quality high
About the team:
- We mostly run Ruby on Rails, and have brought in technologies like Elixir
- We're open to using the right technologies for what we build
- We iterate quickly and ship multiple times a day
- We’re running an entirely dockerized deployment system, and we’re always making improvements to help our teams ship safer, and more quickly.
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands is a new media company that operates online media, community, and e-commerce websites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses Internet software and social media applications. In its Consumer Internet Division, Internet Brands owns and operates more than 200 principal websites in seven categories. The company currently attracts, on average, more than 80 million unique visitors per month viewing 715 million pages, with 97% of the network's audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.