Fullstack Rails Developer - GDL -Internet Brands
Company Apply Now
We are looking for talented Fullstack Rails Developer to help us support an international operation. Up for the challenge?
We expect for our people to grow, learn, work and gain in their everyday job, and in exchange we give to our teams the opportunity to work in an international-type environment, with first-world offices, a competitive salary and benefits package. Amazing employees deserve a great workplace!
What do we expect from you?
- Strong english communication skills
- 5+ years Developing Web Apps in RUBY/RAILS
- Experience with Testing and TDD, Object-Oriented Design and Higher-Level System Design
- Passionate about Building using AGILE AND LEAN METHODOLOGIES
- Experience Transforming large Rails Apps into a Service-Oriented or Microservice Architecture
What are we offering?
- 5 PTO days (free days) per year
- 4% Savings Fund
- $1,000 Food Stamps per month
- 21 Day Christmas bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 100% payroll
- Mexican Law Benefits
Show us what you got!