Have you always wanted to work for a prestigious, glamorous world renowned brand?
Franck Provost Paris is currently seeking experienced Hairdressers to join our team and salon.
We have been established for over 40 years, and we provide an indulgent five star salon experience.
We are now seeking a Senior Hairdresser for our salons located in:
Barangaroo, Bondi Beach, Double Bay, Breakfast Point, Chatswood, Crows Nest, Paddington and CBD.
From red carpet celebrity events through to world class education, we offer abundant opportunities for inspiring career development and growth so our hairdressers can be the best they can be within a working environment that is more like a family than a job. You will enjoy consistent quality education from our international academy in Paris to enhance your skills and expertise, an industry leading salary with generous bonuses and incentive programs, and an inclusive and happy workplace where you'll make friends for life.
If you are looking to take your hairdressing career to the next level and enjoy a rewarding lifestyle along the way, join us in Paris. Franck Provost Paris.
Take a look at what's on offer:
- You will be paid above award wages (up to 70K per year for the most performing employees!)
- You will be rewarded for your achievement with generous bonuses & incentive programs plus career progression
- We encourage a happy multicultural working environment
- You will have access to ongoing training to enhance your skills and expertise in all areas of the industry, including entering the Franck Provost Artistic Awards and creative studio nights throughout the year
- Privileged access to one of the world's most prestigious hairdressing academies
- Take your career to greater heights with opportunities within the salon and the Group with unlimited access to the Franck Provost Training Academy
- Enjoy social events including social events throughout the year and management networking events within the Industry
- Only one late night and NO SUNDAY WORK!
Does This Sound Like You?
- Friendly, easy-going, loyal and excited about representing one of the world's leading hairdressing brands
- Enthusiastic about looking your best and being an ambassador for your brand
- Punctual and have outstanding time-management ability
- Experienced in all aspects of hairdressing with a minimum 2 years in-salon work history on top of apprenticeship
- Brilliant at keeping your customers happy and loyal
- Eager to learn our systems and methods and confident in applying your newly honed talents
How to Apply for this Role:
- Click on Apply for this Job
- Attach your CV and please provide a cover letter
- Successful applicants will then be interviewed and you will have the chance to show us your talent!