Senior Recruitment Advisor - German Speaking
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Senior Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
As a Senior Recruiter you are be responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. You act as a brand ambassador for the client and will partner with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. You are focused on delivering top talent to hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. You are expected to stay abreast of industry and market specific information or trends that could impact the search. You will act as a mentor to Sourcers as well as other team members. Last but not least you demonstrate innovation and outside of the box thinking with your search techniques.
There will be 5 key areas to your role:
• finding candidates
• engaging candidates
• assessing candidates
• influencing the hire
• service excellence
A few words about the Client
A London headquarted Global Medical Technology company that specialised in devices for cardiac surgery and monitoring. They are experiencing growth globally. They are building their new Global Recruitment Team who will be supporting Europe from Germany, France, Spain, UK and Hungary. You will part of the Budapest team with outstanding talents around you.
Your tasks are:
• Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications
• Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening
• Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search languages
• Generate targeted lists of passive candidates using member subscriptions and technologies
• Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals
• Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media)
• Prepare candidates for interviews; providing logistics information, interview schedule, appropriate dress code and expectations; additional counsel as needed
• Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews
• Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
• Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times
• Keep hiring managers up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
• Articulate a job offer and push to candidate acceptance
• Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
• Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise
• Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition
• Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
• Minimum of 2 or more years results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house or RPO or agency setting.
• Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies
• Experience utilising deep web sourcing techniques
• Confident LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media user
• Familiar with Boolean search language
• Out of the box thinker
• Ready for global cooperation and ability to work with remote management team
• Fluent in English and German
Fast paced, constantly changing, developing and innovating. It’s how we have become the world’s leading RPO business. And as Cielo continues to change the way the world views talent, we require a culture of smart, exceptional people energized by out-thinking and out-working the competition. People who are driven to succeed. People who relish collaborating with colleagues to challenge the status quo. People who want variety, globalism, recognition. People who take ownership of their careers.
Own your success, visit cielotalent.com