Retail Wine Associate
Company Apply Now
- At least 21 years of age or older.
- Professional Appearance.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to lift up to 35 pounds regularly.
- A great attitude.
- Ability to render outstanding service, customer after customer.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Applicants MUST have a wine-centric background, with a high degree of brand awareness. This includes:
- A graduate of Culinary Arts with emphasis on wine. OR
- One year minimum experience in the wine department of a high volume liquor/wine store. OR
- One year minimum experience as a wine captain or sommelier in a fine dining establishment.
Not Your Father’s Liquor Store - The Hazel's shopping experience is light, bright, clean and open, low shelves and wide aisles, easy-to-read signage, everyday low prices and plenty of folks happy to help you find what you need. Hazel’s is proud to offer Boulder County’s largest selection of wine, beer and spirits in a fun and friendly atmosphere. With approximately 13,000 skus, and 36,000 sq. feet, we are the third largest retail liquor store in Colorado. Hazel’s is a Boulder original. We have just one store, and we're located right here in Boulder at 28th Street and Pearl. We are locally owned and locally managed. We may look polished enough to be a large chain store, but we’re not. There’s only one Hazel’s, we are an extremely high volume store and pride ourselves on the extensive knowledge our department staff possess. With a dedicated donation fund, we proudly support numerous, local non-profits throughout the year. See you soon!