Maintenance Technician Position Available!
Pay is based on experience. Min $18.00+
Paid every Friday
2nd shift (6:00pm - 2:30am) *Must be open for over-time and possible some weekends*
Associates Degree in Electronics, or Mechanical or other related field preferred. Technical training, exposure to high-speed equipment. 2+ years of related experience in production machines. Robotics experience is a plus
Conduct machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance services.
- Must be able to read and utilize mechanical and electrical schematics to assist in troubleshooting and resolution of mechanical and electronic components.
- Must be able to follow electrical prints defining power and signal wiring. Must be able to use a PLC to identify and resolve problems with equipment and able to make corrections to the PLC code.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comply with OSHA safety and Health rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Assures all documentation is error free and completed in a timely manner.
- Follow and support company policies and procedures as per ARD handbook.
- Promote self-directed workforce.
- Lead new team members by example.
Scope of Authority:
Has the authority to stop production if defective or unsafe parts or condition appear. Has the authority to reject non-conforming material from the supplier. Is empowered to prevent non-conforming material from reaching the customer.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org