Chief operations Officer
Company Apply Now
Jsme jedničkou na světovém trhu kontaktních center a v současné době působíme v 76 zemích. Našimi klienty jsou společnosti z oblasti elektroniky, bankovnictví, pojišťovnictví, telekomunikace, kosmetiky a dalších odvětví, kterým poskytujeme celou řadu služeb a řešení.
Chief operations Officer
What will be your responsibilities?
- responsibility for the all operations of Contact Centers in CZE (places: Pardubice, Hradec Králové, Hodonín)
- cooperation within the team, colleagues and supervisors so as to develop the Contact Center and meet the goals of Contact Center
- to manage and develop the Contact Center to meet and fullfil defined KPIs
- to manage and develop the Contact centre in compliance with the company strategy, business plan implementation and long-term implementation of service quality
- to lead and motivate subordinate employee´s and effective using of human resources
- dealing with clients, solving their requires and maximising of customers satisfaction with providing services including building and keeping realationships with clients
- reponsibility for ethical and keeping up all the internal regulations at the workplace
- proactive cooperation with other departments of the company (Sales, IT, HR, finance)
- requires reporting of company reporting based on requirements of the company
- propose new solutions in relation to efficiency, productivity, finance, new market trends and
Whom we are looking for and what we expect from suitable candidates?
- ripe and strong personality with previous experience with managing of Contact centre
- perfect knowledge of processes in Contact Centre
- strong customer orientation and knowledge its needs
- extremely interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- a human approach with focus on development the team and its active motivation
- abilitity to manage the subordinates
- the analytical skills, reporting, presenting and strategical thinking, abilities to solve the situation simply, efficiently using the common sense
- the ambition to be succesfull and ability to do something that is expected, persistance
- willigness to take responsibility of one´s work and results of the whole company
- working in the team, supporting the success of the others
- the personal example, natural authority and charisma
- fluently English – everyday usage
- user level on PC (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- high school education
- driving license
What do we offer?
- possibility to work in a well coordinated team of an international company with a leading market position, full time contract but first limited for 1 year, with 6 months trial period, then possible to change to unlimited contract
- working place: Pardubice
- possibility of the professional and personal growth , on international level as wel
- motivation financial evalutiaon – fixed wage and rewards based on fullfilment of set up goals
- benefits: NB, mobile phone, meal tickets, Benefits Card, teambuldings, personal development trainig, language training,.advantaged rate for mobile, 25 days of holidays, motivating competitions, car for personal usage as well
Těšíme se na Vaše životopisy.
Lic. Nikola Jarkovská
Tel.: 733 536 426