Company Apply Now
The main activity of the role will be to make sales calls from home (ideally based in the USA) to sign up campsites and holiday parks to take bookings via our website. You will also help clients complete the registration process.
Other duties include:
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts and to support relationships with key supplier decision makers
- Discovering and following up for new products/units as required
- Promoting product internally and providing recommendations on product as and when required
- Monitoring and analysing results, and ensuring client inventory is adequate and their allocation levels meet company requirements
Candidates will join a nimble team at a young company with extraordinary growth potential.
We are looking for candidates able to dedicate between 15 to 25 hours per week. Hours for the role can vary from week to week and can be flexible to work around you and your family. Some travel may be involved, but this is optional.
You will be paid an hourly rate of $15 + commission.
Candidates should be self-starters, extremely flexible as far as tasks are concerned, and able to prioritise based on company needs while meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate will fulfil the following additional criteria:
- Demonstrated business development experience including cold calling
- Organised and methodical approach
- A willingness to be a ‘jack-of-all-trades’ for the sake of being part of a forward-thinking start-up
- At least two years' experience in a related field
- Own computer
- Internet savvy
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- A desire to take a big part in the establishment as a modern, creative brand
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Switched ON
To apply, please submit your details outlining your direct sales and any camping/outdoor experience.