[Cheewid] Part-Time Knowledge Management (KM) Analyst
Company Apply Now
Objectives and Job Description:
1. Knowledge Management: Knowledge management (KM) is the process of creating, sharing, using and managing the knowledge and information of an organisation. It refers to a multidisciplinary approach to achieving organisational objectives by making the best use of knowledge.
2. Community Management & Outreach: Interacting with current organizations to understand their pains, needs, and organization development.
1. Male or Female, Thai nationality.
2. Proficient in Thai and English languages, written and spoken.
3. Passionate about social development in Thailand
Hours: Varies depending on toolkit development, toolkit management, etc.
Base Compensation: 5,000+ inclusive contributions as appropriate. Compensation depends on hours worked and/or Negotiation Basis.
Full-Time Consideration: After 4 months, Full-time will be 20,000+ of Base Compensation along with other benefits.
If you have questions: email@example.com or 087-911-0905