Business Development Representative
Company Apply Now
USGP is seeking an experienced, competitive and self-motivated Business Development Representative to join our team in the Oil and Gas industry. This opportunity will be based out of San Antonio, and overnight travel is required of this position.
As the BDR, you will be responsible for generating new business through the addition of new customers in the oil and gas industry. Additionally, you will establish and build strong relationships with customers to deliver superior results.
To succeed in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing new clients into long lasting customers in an Outside Sales Representative role within the Oil and Gas industry
- Significant cold calling experience and strong negotiating skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Experience working with company products and services, delivery assurance, and industry standards in oil and gas industry.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to speak with you!
USGP Energy is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.