Ranch Call Assistant
Company Apply Now
Full-time Ranch Call Assistant for mixed animal practice located just north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Agua Dulce, California
Are looking to exceed client’s expectations with outstanding service to our clients and their pets? Excited about working with animals and a fun team? Then look no more, we are looking for a Ranch Call Assistant at Sweetwater Veterinary Clinic. This position gives you the ability to learn every day because every day is different. The rewards for anyone who loves animals are there every day. So, we always try to keep our objective clear: to provide the best veterinary care we can.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our clients and their pets
- Assists the veterinarians to the fullest possible extent
- Surgical and dental assistance
- Accompany veterinarian to farm calls and assist during haul-in clinics.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Enjoy working individually and as part of a team with a great work ethic
- Excel at communication skills and education of clients
- Have a commitment to obtain and record patient histories
- To possess strong organizational skills
- 2 years’ experience working with horses and farm aimals
- Knowledge of horse behavior and handling
- A quick learner with enthusiastic personality
- Experience with MS Word
- Weekends, holidays and evenings may be required
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Uniform Allowance
- Veterinary Services at a Reduced Rate
Our practice is a 4-doctor mixed animal practice that specializes in providing high quality, compassionate and convenient care for our patients. Our employees enjoy working here because we recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we see our clients and patients as extended family.
You can find us on the web at www.sweetwatervet.net If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. You can apply now on this page. A background check/drug screen will be required of the successful candidate. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.