Company Apply Now
Experience and Skills:
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to listen, gather and understand information about people and situations, quickly;
• Strong interpersonal relationships, including the ability to influence across the organization.
• Excellent attention to detail and quality.
• At ease with distant & international communication through a wide array of technologies (ticketing tool, documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
Required Education Background:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies or a comparable education. Desired Education Background (Highly appreciated, not a must in order of priority):
• Storage Specific Certification programs (i.e HPE ASE, ATP Storage Solutions, NetApp NCDA).
• IT Certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+, Linux, Networking).
• Agile and Lean certifications.
• ITIL Foundation V3 Certification. Language level:
• Advanced English both writing and Speaking (B2/C1). Experience: •
3+ years of experience as Storage administrator working with both SAN and NAS technologies in a large-scale enterprise level (+1000 servers).