Company Apply Now
IaaS Storage Engineer The IaaS Storage Engineer will be responsible of the administration and support of the IaaS Storage Team’s Infrastructure and services provided for both NAS and SAN technologies. This will be done in collaboration with other IT teams and according to the defined processes to ensure the services are delivered effectively to customers. This includes the execution of SOPs and management of Incidents, Requests, Changes and Problems based on the related processes, procedures and work instructions of ITIL.
Experience and Skills:
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to listen, gather and understand information about people and situations, quickly;
• Strong interpersonal relationships, including the ability to influence across the organization.
• Excellent attention to detail and quality.
• At ease with distant & international communication through a wide array of technologies (ticketing tool, documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail).
Required Education Background:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies or a comparable education. Desired Education Background (Highly appreciated, not a must in order of priority):
• Storage Specific Certification programs (i.e HPE ASE, ATP Storage Solutions, NetApp NCDA).
• IT Certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+, Linux, Networking).
• Agile and Lean certifications.
• ITIL Foundation V3 Certification. Language level:
• Advanced English both writing and Speaking (B2/C1). Experience:
• 3+ years of experience as Storage administrator working with both SAN and NAS technologies in a large-scale enterprise level (+1000 servers).