Company Apply Now
Full time Veterinarian for mixed animal practice located just north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Agua Dulce, California.
Are looking for a practice where you will be recognized for your contributions and excel at high quality care? Then look no more, we are looking for a full-time equine and small farm animal veterinarian at Sweetwater Veterinary Clinic. You will have well trained team members who will allow you to be a doctor and make a difference in the lives of pets and people.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our clients and their pets
- Provide patients with a high level of patient care
- Have an interest in dentistry and strong oral surgery skills preferred
- Possess a broad knowledge of preventive and sick veterinary medicine
- Use good judgement in patient assessment, diagnostics and therapeutics planning with ability to identify and communicate this knowledge to team members and clients.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Enjoy working individually and as a team with a great work ethic
- Have strong people skills, focused on quality of care and excels at assuring client satisfaction
- Excel at communication skills
- Have a commitment to excellent client service
- To possess strong organizational skills
- License and be eligible to practice in California
- 3 years’ experience working in a veterinary practice preferred, but will consider new graduates
- Software experience is preferred
- Weekends, holidays and evenings will be required
- On call required
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Uniform Allowance
- Veterinary Services at a Reduced Rate
Our practice is a 4-doctor mixed animal practice that specializes in providing high quality, compassionate and convenient care for our patients. Our employees enjoy working here because we recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we see our clients and patients as extended family.
You can find us on the web at www.sweetwatervet.net If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A background check/drug screen will be required of the successful candidate. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.