Flower Shop Assistant Manager
Company Apply Now
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Assists in the daily responsibilities and maintenance of the shop. Assumes the responsibility of running the shop in the managers absence.
- Responsible to track and maintain accurate inventory of all flower shop supplies ensuring necessary items are in stock, fresh and prepared for sales demand.
- Responsible for all flower shop deliveries, including personally completing the deliver and/or coordination of it, ensuring the delivery arrives timely and according to customer specifications.
- Follows accounting/billing procedures.
- Works with cash and credit card purchases accurately in a sales environment using designated equipment and technologies.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment, which includes the maintenance of flower shop materials and equipment.
- Works with the manager to ensure merchandise is creative, diverse and pleasing to the customer. Assists with planning ahead for holidays and remaining knowledgeable of trends in the floral community.
- Attends and participates in training sessions, staff meetings and special events or assignments.
- Maintains effective relationships with all levels of staff.
Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma
5+ years in floral design
New Jersey driver’s license with clean driving record
Experience and knowledge of floral design required
Computer skills, proficiency using standard office software
To learn about additional job opportunities, please go to:
Check out all of our programs on the web at www.archwayprograms.org