Manager, Saturday Respite
Company Apply Now
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains established division policies & procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Guards the confidentiality of client information both from outside persons and Archway Program employees whom do not require this information to perform their job functions.
- Provide culturally sensitive services that are based on knowledge of cultural diversity to accomplish quality client care.
- Customer Service: respect, flexibility, knowledge, confidence, professionalism, pleasant attitude, patience, helpfulness. All responses should be timely, professional, caring, and respectful in accordance with Archway Programs standards.
- Cooperate fully with Archway Programs and Division of Developmental Disabilities staff in any and all inspections and/ or investigations.
Examples of Work: The examples of work listed below are for illustrative purposes only. The Assistant Coordinator may not perform all duties listed. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed.
- Supervise Saturday Respite staff
- Monitors the work of all staff
- Reports on weekly basis to Saturday Respite Coordinator
- Serves as key liaison to parents and other human services agencies
- Monitors weekly times sheets for all staff.
- Performs any and all other assigned duties
To learn about additional job opportunities, please go to:
Check out all of our programs on the web at www.archwayprograms.org
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 - 3 years' experience preferred
Other knowledge, skills, and certifications required:
- Valid driver’s license.
- At a minimum, successful completion of: American Red Cross CPR/ FA , DDD Pre-service (Overview of DD, Preventing Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation, Medication Administration), Danielle’s Law Training, HIPAA, Cultural Competency, Infection Control, Hazardous Communication, Sexual Harassment, Preventing Workplace Violence, Safe Lifting, and Fire Safety.
- Appointees will be required to possess a valid driver’s license only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, or communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position. American Sign Language or Braille may also be considered as acceptable forms of communication.
- Persons with mental or physical disabilities are eligible as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodation is made to their known limitations. If the accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the employer undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible.
- All other trainings as assigned or deemed necessary by Archway Programs.