Planning and Reporting Manager
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
- Join NTT DATA in our office in Cluj Napoca
- Interactive environment
- Dynamic team
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Elaborates the monthly financial analysis and offers support for the elaboration of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, necessary for the management and shareholders of the company;
- Prepares and/or reviews the reports related to management reporting: P&L management reporting, G&A report (by department and cost nature), Customer margin, Headcount, Sales pipeline, order entry, and backlog report;
- Involved in the elaboration of the annual budget and Mid Term Plan;
- Coordinates the forecasting process: validates revenue assumptions with Business Controlling team and Business Unit Managers, validates expenses assumptions, analyses and presents the forecast to CFO, CEO, and EMEA leadership;
- Prepares monthly Business Review related to company activity with a focus on risk identification and mitigation, budget and forecast achievement, future period forecast, sales opportunities development;
- Reviews monthly cash flow forecast assumptions;
- Preparation of reports and presentations for the Leadership and Board of Directors;
- Coordinates the financial reporting team assuming compliance with completion deadlines;
- Provides support for the team members and comes with improvement solutions;
- Performs and/or reviews scenario simulations based on top management requests or legislative changes (e.g. IFRS 16 implementation);
- Develops monthly financial reports to monitor performance to budgets and communicates findings to multiple levels within the organization;
- Elaborates any other financial reports depending on requests;
- Performs data integrity and reports accuracy checks as requested;
- Conducts research on discrepancies and identifies variances in various reports;
- Completes accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual business reports and forecasts;
- Offers support to the Senior Manager in completing analytical & reporting tasks;
- Provides support in the preparation of company investment plan;
- Gets involved in the developing or updating of the existing software;
- Identifies financial and operational risks regarding the business and signals them to the management.
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 5 years of relevant Finance experience with accounting background both statutory and group reporting;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities) and PowerPoint skills;
- Very good understanding of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage);
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accountable: accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions; demonstrates a commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Communicative: communicates clearly and effectively; Presents accurate information with attention to detail; Actively listens and asks questions; Response to questions respectfully and in a timely manner
- Dependable: Follows instructions and takes responsibility for the completion of assignments; Commits to going above and beyond to deliver goals on time; Reliable in attendance and punctuality
- Flexible: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Demonstrates initiative: Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly embrace and understand new technologies
- Problem Solver: Skillfully gathers and analyzes information; Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions, changing approach or method to best fit the situation; Takes initiative to make improvements
- Delivers quality: Demonstrates a personal commitment to improve and promote performance quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Pursues continuous learning and self-development; Identifies individual challenges and seeks opportunities to grow
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!