Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
- Join NTT DATA in our office in Cluj Napoca
- Interactive environment
- Dynamic team
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Accounting records when needed
- Review fix assets & depreciation computation
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare the balance
- Knowledge of financial statement preparation including profit & loss statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows according to Romanian Accounting Standard and IFRS
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Manage Corporate Tax reporting
- Assist in the development and implementation of more efficient procedures to enhance the workflow of the department and the use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Cross-collaborate with the team to ensure goals and objectives for each year are met.
- Support the Finance Team with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Respond to internal and external audit requests;
- Review the accounting records for our subsidiary for Serbia branch; maintain close collaboration and guidance whit local accountant. Making monthly closing records, reconciliations, issuing income invoices.
- Preparation of reports and presentations for the Leadership and Board of Directors
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 3 years of relevant finance experience with accounting background both statutory and group reporting;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities) and PowerPoint skills;
- Very good understanding of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage);
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accountable: accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions; demonstrates a commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Communicative: communicates clearly and effectively; Presents accurate information with attention to detail; Actively listens and asks questions; Response to questions respectfully and in a timely manner
- Dependable: Follows instructions and takes responsibility for the completion of assignments; Commits to going above and beyond to deliver goals on time; Reliable in attendance and punctuality
- Flexible: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Demonstrates initiative: Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly embrace and understand new technologies
- Problem Solver: Skillfully gathers and analyzes information; Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions, changing approach or method to best fit the situation; Takes initiative to make improvements
- Delivers quality: Demonstrates a personal commitment to improve and promote performance quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Pursues continuous learning and self-development; Identifies individual challenges and seeks opportunities to grow
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew, and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!