Community Manager for Supercell - Clash of Clans - German speaker (m/f) Lisbon
Do you love games and Supercell is the wonderland for you? Then this a lifetime opportunity to join the team and get on board in a fascinating industry! We are looking for a German speaker community Manager to work for Supercell, to be responsible for engaging with and growing the local brand community in their territory. You will also be the one chosen to collaborate with local content creators, event organizers and other active members of the Supercell community in Germany. Your main goal is to improve the quality and promoting their content, providing the best resources and facilitating in-person events such as meetups and tournaments. You will also create and maintain social channels, reposting global posts when relevant as well as coming up with your own original content to serve the local German community.
Supercell is a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland with offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai. Its games are available for tablets and smartphones using both Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems.
Since its founding in 2010, the market has had the privilege of receiving four hugely successful Supercells’ games– Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Hay Day and Boom Beach. And if you are keeping up with this exciting industry, you most probably are now playing the newest game -Brawl Stars, launched this December and already another huge success!
• Communicate with Supercell community managers to deliver the team’s vision to our players in that specific market;
• Understand current trends within the community and provide the team with regional insights;
• Maintain social channels such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels in local language;
• Collaborate closely with Supercell Community Team and internal Player Support Team;
• Repost relevant, localized versions of Global content planned by Community and Marketing teams;
• Develop and feature original content for players in local territory;
• Identify, engage and support local content creators;
• Manage language-specific forums on forum.supercell.com or local equivalent (official or unofficial forums);
• Provide any urgent player feedback and sentiment analysis of local community to Helsinki community and player support teams.
• Exceptional writing skills (Native or near in native German);
• Fluency in both written and verbal English (preferably C1);
• Passion for Clash of Clans (and mobile game in general);
• Experience with managing social media channels;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
• Working with/growing influencers;
• Creative and out-of-the-box thinking;
• Strong team player;
• Soft-skills for de-escalating situations when needed;
• Experience with social media management and business intelligence tools (nice to have);
• Experience in graphic design/Photoshop (nice to have).
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Training and familiarization phase;
• Opportunity to grow in a multinational company;
• Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
• Refund of initial flight expenses;
• Free annual flight to the homeland;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, surfing, soft trekking and much more.