Inside Sales Representative
Company Apply Now
HP Tuners is seeking self-motivated sales professionals looking to achieve success in a pay-for-performance, business-to-business, inside sales role through growing our current customers and creating new customers. The Inside Salesperson is responsible for generating sales from inbound inquiries, qualifying leads for the Outside Sales Team, entering orders and account information, and managing and growing existing accounts by providing exceptional Customer Service.
To be successful, you must be an expert in Customer Service, and have a "people pleaser" mentality, a strong work ethic and a passion for winning. You should also be able to create a sense of urgency and need with your customers and prospects. If you are a tenacious and resilient person with sales experience and an interest in technology, then HP Tuners may be the right place for you to demonstrate your skill sets, develop your talents, and earn an excellent living!
This position reports to the Director of Sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Connect with potential customers over the phone and through email, text, and messenger
- Prospect, identify needs, provide industry insight and convert into new business
- Nurture and maintain long term relations with each customer.
- Enters orders and Account Information by planning and organizing daily work schedule to respond to inbound inquiries, and the needs of the Customers and Staff
- Adjusts content of emails and Macros as the needs of various Customers change
- Keeps management informed by submitting weekly work reports
- Monitors competition by gathering marketplace information on pricing, products, availability, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitors
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating concerns; developing solutions; making recommendations to management when trends are identified.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of company product portfolio and competing products
- Create enthusiasm among prospects by displaying the value in HP Tuners products
- Attend and work assigned trade shows, races, and other promotional events
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Ability to listen, understand needs and present solutions to meet objectives
- Strong organizational, time-management, presentation and communications skills
- Proficiency with mobile apps, the PC, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Expert in Customer Service
- Self-starter with energy and motivation to nurture customers and close sales
- Keen interest in emerging automotive technologies and Engine/Performance Knowledge
- Ability to document notes thoroughly for effective follow up with prospects and customers
- Ability to identify and resolve customer concerns quickly
- An outgoing personality who thrives in new and unfamiliar situations
- · Ability to work well independently, and in a team environment
High school diploma or Equivalent,
AS, BS degree in business or related technical field preferred
Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record
Capability to lift and carry 75 pounds.
Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach, swivel with laptop, climb in and out of low and high vehicles, carry items from one area to another, and speak and actively listen. Noise level is usually moderate and can be loud at times. During many events, shows, and customer visits ambient temperature may be uncomfortably hot or cold.
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers a tiered compensation structure which includes:
Competitive base salary
Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation and Sick Pay
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of HP Tuners.