Windows Server System Administrator
Company Apply Now
As a Windows Server System Administrator, you will be part of a global team and work with people located all over the world. The job would involve all aspects of server administration from planning through on-going support. The person would be responsible for building and deploying servers and very involved with Administration, Virtualization, and Scripting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years Systems Administration experience in an enterprise environment
• Experience configuring, administering and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange environment, Microsoft Hyper-V, Office 365
• Expertise in one of the following:
- Microsoft System Center and Windows Active Directory
- Scripting languages including but not limited to Powershell and/or automation
- Microsoft or NetApp storage solutions
• Knowledge of open source monitoring tools such as ELK, Icinga and Graphite would be a plus
• Familiarity with Linux, SQL
• Independent problem solving and analysis skills
• Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
• Shows a high degree of ownership and accountability
• Good time management skills
• User-centered, commitment and focus
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Engineering Science or equivalent experience is considered a plus
• Personal IT projects are considered a plus
• Responds to requests for technical assistance from our ticketing queue
• Monitors and responds to Server Alerts, manage system resource utilization and planning
• Support Windows AD domains and infrastructure
• Maintain user accounts and group assignments
• Perform backup operations and archive management
• Advises users on appropriate actions and re-directs problems to the appropriate resource
• Writes and maintains documentation
• Assumes ownership and accountability of assigned tasks
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and make the best products in the industry. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
Yardi employees benefit from a private health insurance and services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts.
Plus, you will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.
For over 30 years, Yardi has been innovating and growing while remaining the leader in software development for the real estate industry. We employ over 6,000 people working in 40 offices throughout the world. Our office in Cluj is home to over 1000 dedicated professionals working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, customer service, marketing and consulting.
Love your work. Stay focused. Grow.