Building Engineer III
Doherty Staffing Solutions
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Are you looking for a great career as a Building Engineer for Luxury Apartments? These beautiful apartments are located in the heart Downtown Minneapolis and are loaded with astounding amenities, such as a 14,000 square foot private park, indoor pool/hot tub, sauna, fitness and business centers, club-room, and concierge services. Pay is up to $22.00 hourly as well as rental assistance if you prefer to live on-site. Our client offers a variety of benefits packages! Get more details below!
Safeguard the interests of the residents and owners by maintaining the physical condition of property and equipment according to company guidelines and standards. This position also protects the property and equipment from damage, loss, and deterioration.
Building Engineer III Main Responsibilities:
• Works with the Chief Engineer to follow the Preventive Maintenance Program guidelines.
• Performs work to maintain curb appeal standards for grounds and landscaping, exterior and interior illumination, pool and spa, water features; and ensures high traffic areas are in excellent condition.
• Performs general maintenance work on vacated apartments to prepare them for the next resident, which may include: drywall repairs, electrical and carpentry, plumbing, installing new locks, tile-work, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
• Maintains and repairs the heating, ventilation, and cooling units within the apartment.
• Troubleshoots basic appliance repairs and identifies replacement and installation needs.
• Completes daily pool/spa maintenance and inspections to ensure proper water chemistry and cleanliness of pool/spa area, and to ascertain needed repairs or improvements
• Has working knowledge of the operation of major mechanical systems including but not limited to domestic water booster pumps, fire alarms, suppression, pressurization, and pumps, elevators, domestic hot and heat boilers, chillers, and circulation pumps.
• Adheres to established policies related to the Fair Housing Act; conforms to all Federal, State and local inspections on equipment and systems as required; and follows OSHA, EPA and NFPA guidelines and standards.
• Ensures that all interior and exterior areas of the property are litter free, clean and presentable.
Building Engineer III Key Requirements:
- • High School diploma required; Vocational Training Certification and/or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience within a multifamily community, high-rise environment, hotel or commercial building.
• Excellent mechanical, electrical, plumbing and appliance aptitude, must score an 80% or higher on the pre-employment maintenance test.
• Previous plumbing, electrical, mechanical, drywall repairs, carpentry, and pool/spa maintenance experience; and HVAC knowledge and EPA certification.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule; any day of the week, including being "on-call". #greatcareers
Your next job is just a click away…what are you waiting for? Apply now… Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application. For questions or further information about the Building Engineer III position, please call 952-562-1046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app