Sr. Product Development Engineer - Medical Device
Doherty Staffing Solutions
Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States
Are you looking to advance your Engineering career within the Medical Device field? Doherty Career Solutions is partnering with a leading manufacturer of medical devices in Chanhassen, MN. The Sr. Product Development Engineer is responsible for the design and development of medical devices, device accessories and processes that complement our current product line in neurological, orthopedic, and plastic / reconstruction surgery areas. Get more details below!
Our client offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), vacation, sick and holiday pay and more.
Sr. Product Development Engineer Main Responsibilities:
• Design and develop medical devices and accessories.
• Use established procedures to improve existing medical devices and accessories. Continually
optimize manufacturing procedures to produce less expensive, higher quality medical devices.
• Perform test procedures to verify and validate product quality and efficacy.
• Document all developments in scientific notebooks complete Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
document and control processes and procedures.
• Assist in the completion of new and existing product design validations.
• Complete design drawings in AutoCAD or similar drafting program and create prototypes to progress the development through its design stages.
• Assist in training personnel to processes associated with design and development of medical devices and accessories.
• Develop efficient (i.e. cost, material, time, etc.), user-friendly manufacturing processes.
• To assist in the resolution, documentation, customer responses of product complaints.
• Coordinate and assist in corrective and preventative action activities and solutions
• Comply with appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. GMP, ISO, FDA, etc.) and associated quality
• Assist and support customers from a technical standpoint.
• Communicate with strategic vendors and suppliers.
Sr. Product Development Engineer Key Requirements:
- • 4yr degree in applicable field of study, preferably engineering (ME, ChE, EE, BioMedE).
• Minimum 3 years work experience in the medical device industry.
• Project management, self-starter and self-organizer. Excellent problem solving and design skills.
• Strong personal computer skills, including experience with MS Ofiice, AutoCad, MS Project. #greatcareers
Your next job is just a click away…what are you waiting for? Apply now… Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application. For questions or further information about the Sr. Product Development Engineer position, please call 952-562-1046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app