Project Engineer | Polaris
Doherty Staffing Solutions
Roseau, Minnesota, United States
Are you looking for a new opportunity for an amazing company? Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a leading powersports company located in Roseau, MN. We work one-on-one with great candidates to help connect them with local employment opportunities. This company is hiring an experienced Project Engineer. Pay is between $70,000 and $90,000 and based on experience. Interested? Get more details below!
Recognized as the leader in the Powersports industry, Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles. Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Indian Motorcycle® and Slingshot™ brands.
To see all positions and learn more about working for Polaris through Doherty, visit https://www.doherty.jobs/polaris
Project Engineer Main Responsibilities:
- • Coordinate the justification and completion of all capital requests, and track activities and expenditures to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Prepare periodic status reports for management communication.
• Supervises internal support and outside contractor firms to ensure projects adhere to all safety guidelines, building and environmental codes.
• Develop and maintain layouts of the plant facility and create layouts to support special project and planning exercises.
• Ensure that technology and equipment brought into the facility are compatible with support functions and inventory plans.
• Evaluate new technologies and methods to assist facility in meeting flexibility and productivity goals.
• Initiate, develop, and communicate improvement opportunities to management.
• Actively participate in the development of department tools and procedures to improve the quality of communication and participation of our customers and management.
Project Engineer Key Requirements:
- • B.S. degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering required with a PE license preferred.
• Experience managing project budgets and timelines in an industrial environment.
• Project experience with industrial process implementation and material handling systems preferred.
• CAD drafting experience is required. #greatcareers
What are you waiting for? Join this energetic team today! Apply now by completing our online, mobile-friendly application. For questions or further information about the Project Engineer position email DCS_MetroRecruiter@doherty.com
To learn more about working for Polaris through Doherty, click this info link . To see all available positions company wide, click here .
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app